17th June 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Information about colleges, entrance exam and fees for MA in Applied Economics at Kerala?

I just want to know all information regarding ma applied economics..for example information regarding entrance exam, colleges in kerala, fees etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  2. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  3. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  4. How can I get a college through Kerala Engineering entrance exam with low fees? My rank is 14750
  5. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  6. Colleges in Kerala for Speech & Hearing degree course? Entrance exams and fees for the same?
  7. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  8. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  9. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  10. Previous year question papers of Kerala SER for Economics subject
  11. Is there any entrance exam in Kerala University for MSc physics through distance education? Is there any fees structure?
  12. Can I get MBBS in any self finance college after scoring 1910 in MBBS Kerala entrance exam? How much is the fees?
  13. What is the fee structure for government colleges and self finance colleges
  14. List of colleges included in MCA entrance exams of Kerala?
  15. Results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  17. When will be the results of MA Economics Entrance exam of JNU? Career options if unqualified in ISI,JNU,MSE for DSE seat?
  18. Information about curriculum of entrance exam for economics honors in colleges under Delhi University?
21st May 2017, 10:43 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about colleges, entrance exam and fees for MA in Applied Economics at Kerala?

MA in Applied Economics is a post graduate course which is 2 years long. Candidates who are interested to pursue this course have to go through a written examination conducted by the authorities of the institute itself.

The total fees of this course may range approximately up to Rs. 1,25,000/- and may differ depending upon the standard of the institute.

Here are some of the colleges in kerala which offers MA in Applied Economics:

> Cochin University of Science and Technology (Kerala, ph - 0484 2577159)

> E.K. Nayanar Memorial Government College (Kerala, ph - 0467 2241345)

> Kannur University (kerala, 0497 2715335)

> St. Mary's College (Kerala, ph - 0487 2333485)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?