7th June 2011, 01:15 PM
neethumohandas

List of colleges included in MCA entrance exams of Kerala?

Which colleges are participated in kerala entrance plz send their names.is saintgits college of engineering,pathamuttom participated in mca kerala entrance 2011?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get MCA admission in best college of Kerala after completing BCA?
  2. List of colleges under MG University Participating in Kerala MCA entrance exam?
  3. How may I get materials for MCA entrance exams in Kerala?
  4. List of colleges which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) in Kerala? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  6. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. List of entrance examination centers in Kerala for the exams conducted by Kerala Govt.?
  8. What is the last date to apply for Kerala MCA entrance exam?
  9. List of self financing colleges in Kerala?
  10. Kerala mca entrance exams: Application dates and all details? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Names of books for preparation for Kerala entrance exam for MCA exam? Syllabus of the MCA entrance in Kerala?
  12. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  13. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate in Kerala?
  15. Admission in MCA colleges without entrance exams and without management quota?
  16. Is it possible to do Mtech after MCA? Please specify the colleges in kerala and coimbatore?
  17. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  18. List of colleges for whose MCA entrance exams I am eligible having done B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
2nd June 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges included in MCA entrance exams of Kerala?

when was the last date for mca entrance exam 2013
27th May 2014, 04:56 PM
Kinginiammu

Default Re: List of colleges included in MCA entrance exams of Kerala?

I want to known that if saint gits college,union Christian college,Alva under mg university is participating the Kerala mca entrance 2014 ?please provide me right information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?