24th September 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for entrance exam of Post Graduation in English?

I have done my graduation in b.com from s.o.l
final result is awaited but now i want to prepare for entrance of post graduation in english but i am not aware of the eligiblity to register for entrance..
a commerce student can give this entrance next year...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  2. Exact date of next entrance exam of PG in English? Which books to be referred for the exam?
  3. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  4. Can I apply for PGT post for English subject as per my qualification? What if my degree subject is not matching with PG subject?
  5. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
  6. Eligibility and entrance for post graduation in Computer Science? Colleges in Mumbai offering this course and their fees?
  7. Is PGDBA equivalent to Post Graduate degree as per UGC norms? Is it compulsory to opt for PG subject for NET exam? Can I take my graduation subject for NET exam?
  8. Am i eligible to appear for CDAC?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in IP university? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to prepare myself for the Post Graduation Entrance Examination of Jwaharlal Nehru University for English Literature?
  11. Am I eligible for Inspire Fellowship if I was not topper in all semesters?
  12. JNU MA in English Entrance Exam Details
  13. Can I take admission in B.Ed after doing MCA from SMU
  14. What should I do after my graduation? I am doing English Honors from correspondence
  15. Can I do B.Ed after doing B.Com and MBA(Finance)?
  16. How to get admission in MCA?
  17. Eligibility to give Post Graduation Medical entrance exam while pursuing MBBS from Deemed University in Pune?
  18. How to become a professor in the university of commerce field? I am a CA final year student
26th September 2014, 05:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for entrance exam of Post Graduation in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation in b.com from s.o.l
final result is awaited but now i want to prepare for entrance of post graduation in english but i am not aware of the eligiblity to register for entrance..
a commerce student can give this entrance next year...
Yes you are eligible to appear in MA English entrance exams. Those candidates who have completed their bachelor degree or waiting for final semester results are eligible to apply for the entrance exam, but if they are selected then their admission will be provisional and have to submit the proof of clearing their bachelor degree course.

Master of Arts (M.A) in English is an Master degree. The duration of the course is two years which is divided into four semester.

Eligibility Criteria: -
  • Minimum of 3 years Bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.
  • Applicants must studied English subject in 12th standard and bachelor degree course as well.
  • Applicants have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the Institution.
  • Final selection process will consider performance in the entrance exam and graduation score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?