11th September 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented PG courses after B.Pharmacy other than M.Pharmacy?

hai

i have completed my B. pharmacy. what are the courses i am eligible for, apart frm m pharmacy. pls provide me list of post graduation couses and job oriented courses.

thanks

13th September 2014, 07:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented PG courses after B.Pharmacy other than M.Pharmacy?

You have some good options available apart from M.Pharm course which are as follows.

1. MBA in Pharma Management or simply MBA degree in any discipline

2. Clinical Research Diploma courses

3. Regulatory Affairs Diploma courses

Hence, you can opt according to your interest. These course will allow you to enter different jobs which are not like a conventional pharmaceutical industry job.

For MBA you need to appear for entrance examination and if you qualify with good score then you will be able to get admission in top MBA college. Always remember that you must get admission in a reputed MBA Institute.

Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Research Post Graduate Diploma courses are job oriented courses and you can get admission on the basis of B.Pharm Degree. These course also provide on the job training with work experience. You must opt for best institute for these courses.
17th September 2014, 12:37 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Default Re: Job oriented PG courses after B.Pharmacy other than M.Pharmacy?

You have ample of opportunities after B.Pharm. You can choose Higher education other than M.Pharm like MBA in healthcare management, MBA in Pharmacy (Certain colleges offer this course). You could even join in clinical research, in pharma industry, D.Pharm (Teaching) or even you can join marketing which has a great opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?