25th June 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Best job oriented courses for BSc Botany and Biotechnology students?

sir,iam waiting for my B.Sc botany and biotechnology results.which are the job oriented courses for me

Related Questions:
  1. Job oriented courses available to study for B.Sc(Botany) candidate?
  2. What's the difference between B.Sc with subjects biotechnology,botany,chemistry and B.Sc biotechnology course?
  3. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  4. Which books should i prefer to improve english and group discussion skills?
  5. Courses available after BSc computer science(MG University)? Which are the job oriented and certified courses available in Kerala?
  6. Job oriented courses after intermediate?
  7. Various Job oriented courses after completion of B.Sc. Physics?
  8. What are the job oriented courses after BSc Zoology?
  9. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?
  10. Which course I should opt for higher studies after completion of B.Sc Botany and Biotechnology? -- [New]
  11. Last 5 years question papers for science? I have completed my MSc and B.Ed
  12. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  13. Career Opportunities After M.Sc. Biotechnology
  14. What is the scope of BSc Botany and Biotechnology in Kerala? What are the job opportunities in Kerala?
  15. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  16. What are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and pursuing M.Sc in the same field?
  17. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
30th June 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best job oriented courses for BSc Botany and Biotechnology students?

what are the government jobs available with bi.p.c group
19th July 2011, 12:05 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best job oriented courses for BSc Botany and Biotechnology students?

Some job oriented which will be beneficial for you are given below.

After doing these courses, the chances of your getting job will increase than others....

The list of the courses are:

Agronomy - Application of plant science to crop production.

Economic botany - Study of plants of economic use or value.

Forestry - Forest management and related studies.

Horticulture - Cultivated plants.

Phytopathology - Plant diseases.

Plant genetics - Genetic inheritance in plants.

Plant anatomy - Cell and tissue structure.

Microbiology

Immunology

Virology

Agriculture

Animal Husbandry

Ecology

Soil science and Soil Conservation

Bio-statistics

Molecular Biology

Biophysics

Pharmacology

Fisheries
28th July 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

which are the agriculture course after bsc botany
4th August 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

how to improve english knowledge?sir
9th September 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

is there any futuristic scope for agribusiness management?
29th September 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

after bsc in which subject msc will be most perfect.
8th November 2011, 11:34 AM
rudramishra

Economic botany - Study of plants of economic use or value.

Forestry - Forest management and related studies.

Horticulture - Cultivated plants.

Phytopathology - Plant diseases.

Plant genetics - Genetic inheritance in plants.

Plant anatomy - Cell and tissue structure.

Microbiology

Immunology
16th February 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I wanted to know about the type of examination (internal and external) conducted for BSc botany and biotechnology in govt arts college thycadu under Kerala university.Please give me answer.......
15th March 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bsc in Biotechnology with 82%. I want to pursue msc in biotech or botany through distance education, which is more good?? or is there any job oriented course where I can get a job
25th April 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam a bsc biotech,botany,chemistry student advice me for good job oriented courses in botany or biotechnology for better future
6th September 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

HI SIR I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE JOB ORIENTED AFTER COMPLETING MBA IN GENERAL BECAUSE OF MY BACKGROUND IS BIO TECH AT GRADUATE LEVEL AND PLEASE GIVE ME FUTURE OPTION
6th September 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

SIR I HAD COMPLETED BIOTECH AT GRADUATE LEVEL AND NOW I AM DOING GENERAL MBA SO PLEASE GIVE A JOB ORIENTED LIST AND ALSO SUGGEST FUTURE.
21st August 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a student botany honours and just complete the degree course.Now, i can want a hoticulture course.How i can do it?
19th November 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What courses i have to learn after completion of my b.pharma to get job in lt%u2753
31st August 2014, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

what are the best job oriented courses after completion of bsc botany honours and names of the colleges offering these courses in india and eligibility criteria of this?
4th January 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

icompleted my b.sc biotechnology and m.sc chemistry is there any job oriented courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?