20th February 2023, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in primary school after doing BSc maths?

I am interested in maths so i choose BSc maths after completed my 12th std.
Now i am doing final year in BSc maths. My aim is to become a primary school Teacher. But the problem is i doesn't know about the qualification regarding this post.

21st February 2023, 01:41 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Jobs in primary school after doing BSc maths?

To become a primary school teacher, you will need to pursue a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree. You can either pursue a B.Ed. degree after completing your BSc in Maths or you can opt for a four-year integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. programme.

Apart from the academic qualifications, you will also need to clear the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) to be eligible for teaching jobs in primary schools. The TET is a mandatory exam for all candidates who want to become teachers in government and private schools.

After completing your B.Ed. and qualifying the TET, you can apply for teaching positions in primary schools. You can start by looking for job opportunities in government schools, private schools or international schools. You can also explore opportunities to work as a private tutor or online tutor for primary school students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?