7th January 2018, 05:43 PM
Gurjot gujriwal

Procedure to get Government primary school teacher jobs?

I am in my last semester of graduation (B.Com Hons.). What is the procedure to get government primary job after graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Government primary school teacher jobs?
  2. Procedure to get job in government school as primary teacher after completion of diploma courses?
  3. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  5. How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school?
  6. Procedure followed to change from one primary school to other as a Teacher?
  7. Is there any age relaxation for Upper Primary Teacher jobs in West Bengal?
  8. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  9. Possibility to study M.Ed for a Government Primary Teacher?
  10. Procedure to become Government Primary Teacher after BA?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get Delhi government school primary teacher job?
  12. How to get a teacher job in a government primary school after NPTT and B.Ed?
  13. Joining procedure of Government jobs for Nursery Pre-Primary school, exam dates and location for the same?
  14. What is the criteria followed for selecting government teacher in primary school for ex-servicemen?
  15. Can Kannada medium students teach in Government Primary Schools?
  16. After B.Com and M.Com what to do study further in order to become a Primary School Teacher? -- [New]
  17. Can I get a job as a Primary Maths Teacher in Kukatpally School? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the job?
  18. How can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Com from IGNOU?
8th January 2018, 07:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Government primary school teacher jobs?

If you are interested to become a government primary school teacher then you must be a B.Ed/D.Ed degree holder.
As because it is compulsory to have B.Ed or D.Ed degree holder without this you will not be eligible to be a government primary school teacher.
To pursue B.Ed candidate must be a graduate degree holder. There is no upper age limit required to become teacher in government school.
9th January 2018, 07:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To become teacher in government school you have to appear and qualify in CTET or STET examination.

The common eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree and have B.Ed from a recognised institute.

So, after qualifying in entrance test you will become eligible for recruitment. So, you have to pursue B.Ed course to appear in examination.
9th January 2018, 10:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To become a Government Primary School teacher after completion of your B.Com course, you have to study B.Ed course and after completion of your B.Ed course, you have to apply for TET conducted by your respective state government. After qualifying the TET examination, you will be invited for further rounds of the recruitment process and if you perform well based on the merit, you will be offered a job as a Government Primary School teacher.
10th January 2018, 06:39 PM
chikkykranthi619

For cracking the government primary school teacher job you need to complete your degree course then after that you need to complete doing B.Ed course and simultaneously you need to write and qualify the state government teacher's eligibility entrance test with required marks and if you are in merit then you will be selected and according to the vacancy you will be allotted the posting.
11th January 2018, 09:47 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

In order to get a government primary School teacher job, you have to appear for TET exam conducted by the State government as well as Central government. The minimum educational qualification needed is a D.ed pass certificate and class 12 pass certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?