1st December 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Last 5 years question papers of PGET(Mechanical Engineering)?

Hello
I would like to have last 5 years
question paper of PGET for
M.Tech-Mechanical conducted by WBUT.
Please help me to get papers

Related Questions:
  1. Material science and engineering question papers of past 3 years?
  2. LET question papers and past years question papers?
  3. IFS Agricultural Engineering (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Last 5 years TANCET question papers for chemical engineering? Solved question papers for the same?
  5. IFS Civil Engineering (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Elementary Civil Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. University Of Mysore, Diploma In Computer Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Last 20 years model question papers of Electrical Engineering?
  9. Mumbai University, B.E in Electronics Engineering, 5th Sem., Electromagnetic Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Previous years question papers of WBSEDCL Assistant engineering question papers of electrical engineering branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Last 5 years summer and winter solved question papers?
  12. UPSC, Engineering Services Exam, Electrical Engineering Paper (I) Conventional Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. IFS Agricultural Engineering (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Last 10 years solved Indian Engineering services question papers
  15. Gujarat Technological University, Biomedical Engineering, Mathematics-3 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. GATE Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Last 10 years papers of engineering mechanics?
  18. IFS Mechanical Engineering (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
4th March 2018, 09:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of PGET(Mechanical Engineering)?

Previous Question Papers of PGET (Mechanical Engineering):

In order to crack WBUT Entrance Examination, you are required to solve as many model papers as you can. So that you will get to know what kind of questions that are being asked and I am providing you a link below and you may find all the details of Previous papers from the data base.

Click here for Previous Question Paper database

You may find West Bengal University of Technology Papers from the data base that is given above and you are required to choose the course name, stream and year.

Besides this, I suggest you to prepare at the GATE Entrance Examination. so that, you will be able to solve questions easily, and here the some of the best books.

<> GATE Paper Mechanical Engineering 2018 (Solved Papers 2000-2017) by G K Publications

<> Previous Years Solved Question Papers GATE 2018 Mechanical Engineering by Pearson Education

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?