30th June 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of UP PGET of Sociology? Previous years solved question papers?

Dear Sir,
Just I want the Syllabus of UP PGT of Sociology and also it's previous year solve paper.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years solved question papers of Sociology NET exam particularly 1st and 2nd papers
  2. Gujarat University, M. Phil, Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Previous year question papers of COMEDK-PGET? List of colleges which offer admission through COMEDK-PGET?
  4. Solved previous years question papers of NET exam in Sociology?
  5. Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Last 5 years question papers of PGET(Mechanical Engineering)?
  7. What is the syllabus for KSET exam? Previous years solved question papers?
  8. Solved Question Papers for UGC NET Exam in Sociology?
  9. B.A Sociology previous 5 years question papers?
  10. NPCIL ET syllabus with previous years solved question papers for chemical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Chhattisgarh Board Class 12 Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Previous years papers of WBUT PGET? I am a 4th year B.Tech ECE student
  13. Reference books as per syllabus including solved question papers of previous year for IIT-JAM(Physics)?
  14. Previous years question papers of ayurveda pget jamnagar and kerala?
  15. Previous year solved question papers and syllabus for CUSAT exam? -- [New]
  16. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Theoretical Perspectives in Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Syllabus and previous 5 years solved question papers with answers for Tamilnadu Public Service Group 4 exams?
  18. Kuvempu University B.A Sociology 1st Year Paper-I General Sociology exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
12th June 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of UP PGET of Sociology? Previous years solved question papers?

sociology net syllabus
12th January 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of UP PGET of Sociology? Previous years solved question papers?

Pgt syllabas
9th January 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Plz! send me last 10 years paper of UP PGT exam of sociology. Plz! Plz!
21st February 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Please send me last 5 year paper of UP PGT exam of sociology. Please sir send me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?