18th August 2016, 11:17 AM
YCOPE

Last date of admission in Bachelor of physical education in any private college in Haryana?

We wants to take admission in B.P.Ed.(pvt.) college in Haryana. Please tell me the last date of admission in Bachelor of physical education in Haryana in any self financed college. Please reply soon so that I can take admission on time.

19th August 2016, 07:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of admission in Bachelor of physical education in any private college in Haryana?

Normally, admission in bachelor degree courses of various streams happens during the month of July and August in most of the colleges. You should apply for admission during this period.

Although, some universities may have conducted entrance exam two months or one month back. So, make sure you apply for entrance exam if university goes by that route.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?