4th March 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I get permission to start bachelor of physical education in AP? What is the last date to apply for new B.P.Ed institution

How to get permission to start Bachelor of Physical education in Andhra Pradesh and whats the body sanction approval .Whats the last date for applying new BPEd Institution.

14th August 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get permission to start bachelor of physical education in AP? What is the last date to apply for new B.P.Ed institution

how we got admission in bped from Bikaner university and last date of admission?
12th March 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get permission to start bachelor of physical education in AP? What is the last date to apply for new B.P.Ed institution

how can a pristagies institution Jawahar Bharati College, Kavali,SPSR Nellore, Andhra Pradesh,India NAAC "A" grade college can apply for Bachelor of physical education college
8th September 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to open physical education college for B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed. course in jharkhand state of India. What is the criteria ? How to proceed for the same

Harish chandra
13th September 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to open physical education clg for UGped,B.P.Ed course in Nalgonda dist, telangana state of india. what is the criteria? how to proceed and when it is last date for apply for2014 academic year.
13th September 2014, 12:15 PM
naag4nag

I want to open physical education cl fur B.PEd and UGPEd .course in NALGONDA of TELANGANA STATE OF INDIA. What is the criteria ? how to proceed and when its last date for apply
21st October 2014, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

I m national swimmer.I have 40% Marks in graduated. can I get chance BPD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?