1st November 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about colleges with fee structure and admission procedure of Bachelor of Physical Education program in Agra?

Sir/ma'm
please provide me the college details in agra who provide bachelor of physical education course. Fees structure, procedure for admission, college is govt. or not, last date to take admission and all the related information. Plz provide me the details. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  2. Detailed information of B.P.Ed colleges in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?
  3. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  4. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  5. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  6. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  7. Admission procedure, placement scenario, Fee structure and top colleges for course in Fashion Technology?
  8. Can I do B.Ed in English after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  9. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  10. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  11. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  12. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
  13. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed entrance after completing B.Com degree?
  15. Fee structure for bachelor in fashion designing course? Procedure to fill the form and how to get admission?
  16. Date of availability of B.PEd and B.Ed course form in Agra University? Is the distance education available for the same?
  17. Will B.Ed be suitable after completing BSc Computers?
  18. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2015, 09:38 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about colleges with fee structure and admission procedure of Bachelor of Physical Education program in Agra?

Bachelor of Physical Education program:-

For pursuing the three-year B.P.Ed course, you should complete the intermediate course from a recognized Board or institute. Few institutes conduct entrance exam for the admission of this course. It will be an objective type written test, which comprises of questions on common awareness, arithmetic and logical interpretation of Plus Two level. There will also be an English language and grammar test as part of the B.P.Ed Entrance Exam. The written entrance test will last for time duration of 150 minutes.

Top B.P.Ed. Colleges in India:-

Amity School of Physical Studies and Sports Sciences
B.V.V. Sangha’s Basaveshwar College of Physical Education
Sri Sardar Butasinghji B.P.Ed. College
St. Josephs College of Physical Education
Sri Renugambal College of Physical Education
St. Soldier College of Education
State Institute of Physical Education for Women
The Grantham College of Physical Vidisha
Vidyadhiraja College of Physical Education and Research
Dr. C.V. Raman College of Physical Education

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?