17th March 2015, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply, fee structure and syllabus for M Phil in Education through distance mode?

Sir, I want to know about M Phil in Education through distance mode from Annamalai University. I also want to acquire about the last date of applying for M Phil, fee structure, the course syllabus and how can I get the study material?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college or universities offer distance education in M.Phil? What is the fee for M.Phil course and which subjects are included?
  2. Can I pursue M.Phil if did masters through distance mode?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Phil/Ph.D in clinical psychology through distance education
  4. Where should I study M.Phil through Distance Education after completed M.Sc(Biotechnology) with 74.4% marks?
  5. Procedure to take M.Phil or Ph.D in distance mode?
  6. Colleges under Calicut/Kannur University to study M.Phil for M.A. having done graduation through distance education? Possibility to pursue M.Phil through distance education?
  7. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  8. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. How to apply for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in online? Syllabus and Fee structure for this Exam?
  10. What kind of job will I get after M.Phil in English? Is it possible to do distance education?
  11. How to do M.Phil in Education through distance mode?
  12. How may I join distance learning program in French studies? What is the fee structure of this course?
  13. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  15. What is the fee structure of M.Com distance education in OU? Last date of sale of application form?
  16. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  17. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Universities offering B.Ed course in Distance Education? What will be the fee structure for this course?
20th October 2015, 12:01 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Last date to apply, fee structure and syllabus for M Phil in Education through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to know about M Phil in Education through distance mode from Annamalai University. I also want to acquire about the last date of applying for M Phil, fee structure, the course syllabus and how can I get the study material?

As per UGC norms M.Phil cannot be pursued through correspondence education from Annamalai University.

We have given below the details of regular course.
M.phil Education is a one year degree and which has 2 semesters.
1st semester
Course I : Research Methodology
Course II : Area of Specialization
Course III : Background Paper

2nd Semester
Dissertation
Viva Voce.

The tuition fee for the course is Rs. 25,500.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?