30th July 2011, 03:52 PM
msdhillon1

How may I join distance learning program in French studies? What is the fee structure of this course?

Sir , I am interested to study French through distance education . Please let me know last date to apply,fee of certificate course

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering M.A. in French through distance learning?
  2. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  4. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  5. Procedure to join M,Sc Botany course in Distance Learning? Fee structure for this course?
  6. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  7. What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?
  8. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  9. What is the fee structure for distance learning courses? Are there any scholarships available?
  10. List of colleges and their fee structure which provide M.Tech degree through distance learning program? I have done BE in EC&C
  11. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  12. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  14. Information about unconventional post graduate distance learning programs in French language -- [New]
  15. Total fee structure of MCA course in Symbiosis Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  17. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  18. Can I do Bachelor course in Distance Learning after discontinuing my 12th studies?
1st March 2012, 08:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I join distance learning program in French studies? What is the fee structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdhillon1 View Post
Sir , I am interested to study French through distance education . Please let me know last date to apply,fee of certificate course

There are many universities and colleges which offers certificate courses in French Language through distance mode. You may refer to Indira Gandhi National Open University, which is recognized by the University Grant commission and Distance Education Council. The duration of the course is 6 months. Candidate who have passed +2 level of exam from a recognized board is eligible to apply for the program. The course fee will cost around Rs. 5,000 including registration charge. You may also refer to
Bhartati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Punjab University
Yatch Infotech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?