2nd June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I do masters in constructional or related field of interior design so as to join an Architectural firm?

i have completed my diploma in interior design and working with an architectural firm from last two years .this year in i have completed my B.A.now i want to do masters in a subject so that i can balance my profession and my degree too. i want to do masters in constructional or related to my feild.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?
  2. What will be the salary offered for an Architect?
  3. Am I eligible for 2 year Masters course in Interior Design having done B.Com course? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  4. How to do masters after doing diploma in interior design? Can I do Ph.D in this field?
  5. How to do PG diploma course in Architectural Design or Interior Design after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  6. Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for masters degree in Interior design? Which colleges are there in Hyderabad and Mumbai
  8. Am I eligible for Masters in Interior Design after completion of Bachelors in Business Studies?
  9. How to take admission in interior design?
  10. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  11. Is it possible for me to do Masters in Architecture and interior design overseas after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  12. Job opportunities in Interior Designing for an IT employee?
  13. Whether master degree can be done after completion of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Good colleges in India for M.Des?
  14. Which are the leading institutes in Delhi? Which institute is the best?
  15. How many years will it take to complete masters degree in interior designing? -- [New]
  16. List of top colleges offering masters in interior design in the world?
  17. How is the review of IITDM, Jabalpur in Masters of Design?
  18. Is it good to do Masters of Design program in IIITDM, Jabalpur?
7th November 2011, 04:40 PM
VegaSridhar

Default Re: How can I do masters in constructional or related field of interior design so as to join an Architectural firm?

Hi Friend ,

if you want to do Masters in constructional engineering is to attempt GATE.
You can take the exam and if you score good marks you have the chance to do your masters from IITS,NITs and most of the unviersitites of India.

All IITs,NITs and prestigious universities are offering constructional engineering courses.

All The Best

Vega Sridhar
8th November 2011, 12:49 PM
sathish0038

Default Re: How can I do masters in constructional or related field of interior design so as to join an Architectural firm?

hi,
Its simple to do that course You should attempt your GATE.

If you get the good marks in GATE then you should join in Masters Constructional engineering.
Hear IITS and NITS like universities offering masters constructional engineering courses.

First you should complete your gate with good rank then you can join any one .

thank you
28th August 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

after 12 stanard can one directly do masters in interior designing..?does he have to cumpulsorily write nata exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?