23rd November 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

List of best colleges under Punjab University to study M.Sc Physics?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Physics and want to study M.Sc Physics from a college under Punjab University? List of best colleges under Punjab University to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost? -- [New]
  2. How to study MSc Physics after scoring 69.5%?
  3. Study centre for M.Sc in Physics in Punjab? Last date for admission into M.Sc Physics course?
  4. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges offering MSc in physics under Calcutta University?
  6. List of the best government colleges in which I can get admission for MSc in physics?
  7. List of colleges in abroad which offers M.Sc Physics course?
  8. Career Prospects after completion of M.Sc Physics and Electronics from Punjab University?
  9. What is the date of start for admission in MSc Microbiology in Punjab? Which are the top colleges in Punjab having MSc Micobiology
  10. How to do Msc Physics from BHU? What is the syllabus? List of the colleges for MSc in Haryana, Faridabad, Agra and Mathura?
  11. Best University to study M.Sc(Physics) for B.Sc student of Punjab University
  12. How to study MSc Physics in Indian University after completing BSc in Physics from TU Nepal
  13. List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University?
  14. List of colleges to study B.Sc in Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
  15. Biophysics and Bioastronaumics Institutes in India and Abroad?
  16. List of best 50 colleges for doing genetic engineering in India?
  17. How to study for MSc Forensic science? I have completed BSc Physics
  18. Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?
24th November 2016, 11:50 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of best colleges under Punjab University to study M.Sc Physics?

To pursue M.Sc Physics it is a 2 years duration course.And here I shared the best Punjab University affiliated colleges.

List Of Colleges:

* D.A.V. College - Abohar - Punjab
* Guru Nanak Girls College - Ludhiana - Punjab
* Maharaja Ranjit Singh College - Bathinda - Punjab
* Punjabi University - Patiala Punjab
* S.G.G.S Khalsa College - Mahilpur - Punjab

These are the top most colleges for M.Sc Physics course.
25th November 2016, 11:37 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of best colleges under Punjab University to study M.Sc Physics?

Below I have mentioned the top college names where you can apply to study M.Sc Physics:

1. Goswami Ganesh Dutta Sanatan Dharma College

2. Government College for Boys

3. DAV College

4. Desh Bhagat University

5.Lyallpur Khalsa College

6.Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology
25th November 2016, 05:20 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Physics and want to study M.Sc Physics from a college under Punjab University? List of best colleges under Punjab University to study this course?

The list of best colleges under Punjab University to study M.Sc Physics is given below;

Guru Nanak College of Arts, Science and Commerce - Website Link

Goswami Ganesh Dutta S.D. College - Website Link

D.A.V. College, Jalandhar - Website Link

Dev Samaj College for Women - Website Link

D.A.V. College, Chandigarh - Website Link

S.G.G.S Khalsa College Mahilpur - Website Link

Swami Premanand Mahavidyalaya - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?