22nd May 2013, 04:53 PM
Soumyadip Nandi

List of the best government colleges in which I can get admission for MSc in physics?

List of the best goverment college or university in calcuta which give admission for msc in physics?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do Msc Physics from BHU? What is the syllabus? List of the colleges for MSc in Haryana, Faridabad, Agra and Mathura?
  3. List of government colleges for admission in MSc Computer Science in Tamilnadu?
  4. Top colleges where admission to MSc Physics course is still going on? After scoring 94.5% marks can I get admission in best college for MSc Physics?
  5. List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University?
  6. List of colleges offering MSc in physics under Calcutta University?
  7. Where to get admission in physics Msc in kolkata?
  8. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Physics) in Akola? I've completed my graduation and working as teacher
  9. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  10. List of the colleges in UP offering MSc Physics through correspondence or distance education?
  11. List of MSc Medical Physics Colleges?
  12. List of top colleges to do MSc Physics in Kerala?
  13. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?
  14. List of top colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics? Procedure to apply for this course?
  15. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO? -- [New]
  16. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  17. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  18. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
8th June 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the best government colleges in which I can get admission for MSc in physics?

how to get admmition in M.sc IT after B.sc in best university?
26th April 2015, 11:42 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the best government colleges in which I can get admission for MSc in physics?

List of the best college or university in Kolkata which give admission for M.sc in physics:-

Amity University, Kolkata, Kadampukur, Kolkata

Adamas University, Barasat, Kolkata

Swami Vivekananda Institute of Modern Science, Sonarpur, Kolkata

Delhi Paramedical & Management Institute, Salt Lake City, Kolkata

Institute of Engineering and Management, Salt Lake City, Kolkata

St. Xavier's College, Kolkata, Park Street, Kolkata

Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU), Bhawanipur, Kolkata

University of Kalyani, Kalyani, Kolkata

Ramakrishna Mission Residential College, Narendrapur, Kolkata

Satyendra Nath Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences (SNBNCBS) - West Bangal, Salt Lake City, Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?