29th January 2019, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

List of institutes with fee expenses offering MD(Emergency Medicine) in Southern India?

Hi everyone, I am an MBBS student and I am planning to do MD course in Emergency Medicine. Can I know about the institutes in Southern part of India which provides this MD course? Please let me know about the institutes along with the fee expenses.

9th February 2019, 07:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes with fee expenses offering MD(Emergency Medicine) in Southern India?

These are the institutes with fee expenses offering MD(Emergency Medicine) in Southern India:

Narayana Medical College, Nellore

P E S Institute Of Medical Sciences and Research, Kuppam

Sri Venkateshwara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati

S S Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Davangere

Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore

Course fee for MD(Emergency Medicine) course is ranges between Rs. 12,000 to 6.0 lakhs.

JJM Medical College, Davanagere

Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College, Salem

Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai*
9th February 2019, 09:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes with fee expenses offering MD(Emergency Medicine) in Southern India?

Institute offering MD in Emergency Medicine:

Amrita School of Medicine,
Edapally Kochi, Kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?