23rd April 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Gujarat which offer MBA to a candidate who has secured 510 Composite score in MAT?

Hello,
I have got 510 Composite score in MAT.
Please tell me about the colleges for doing MBA
course anywhere in Gujarat?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of MBA colleges in India where I can pursue MBA? I have secured 683.5 composite score
  2. List of colleges in Mumbai and Pune which offer admission for a candidate who has scored 415.5 Composite Score in MAT?
  3. After scoring 586 composite score in MAT any chance to get a good MBA college? List of colleges in which I can get?
  4. List of good MBA colleges? I have scored 613.5 composite score -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who has secured 88.63 percentile in MAT?
  6. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  7. Which are the good colleges of MBA offering specialization in Actuarials and Insurance with composite score and percentile?
  8. Which colleges can I get for PGDM with 527 composite score in MAT?
  9. What percentile I have achieved if secured 608.5 composite score in MAT?
  10. List of B.Schools in which I can apply after securing composite score of 689 in MAT?
  11. Best colleges in which I can get after scoring 572 composite score with 61 percentile in MAT?
  12. How can I take admission in a good MBA college in Bangalore with 608.5 score MAT?
  13. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 704.5 composite score in MAT December?
  14. What is the percentile required to score 465.5 composite score in MAT?
  15. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  16. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 62.01 percentile in MAT?
  17. Which B-Schools can I get after scoring 510 in MAT?
  18. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
30th April 2015, 03:06 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Gujarat which offer MBA to a candidate who has secured 510 Composite score in MAT?

As you have a Good score in MAT so you can try for below colleges for admission of MBA in Gujarat. So we are providing you the detail address of the Top colleges for your score.

List of Top colleges or B Schools offers MAT score for MBA :

--> Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

--> Institute of Management , Nirma University

--> M S Patel Institute of Management studies

--> Institute of Rural Management, Anand

--> B K SChool of Business Management ,Gujarat University

--> Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahemdabad

-->Bhavanagar University, Bhavnagar

--> Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management,Ahmedabad

--> Sardar Patel University

--> Ahemedabad University

--> Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?