19th April 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee expenses to study MD-Neurology in Karnataka

Hello,
I am searching for colleges providing
MD-Neurology course in Karnataka.
Can you please tell me about the colleges?
And also the total fee of MD course in Neurology.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  2. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer BCA in Tamil Nadu
  3. List of coaching classes with Fee expenses for preparation of Indian Police Service exam in Karnataka?
  4. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  5. Best colleges for MPT in Tamilnadu and Bangalore for specialization in Orthopeadics and Neurology? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of Private Ayurveda PG colleges in MP, Maharashtra and Karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  7. Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?
  8. Eligibility to appear in NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurology entrance exam for a candidate who has secured 58% in MD(Neurology)?
  9. Can I do MD Neurology after having MSc Neurology?
  10. List of Universities with fee structure which offer M.Sc in Neurology in Maharashtra? Procedure and entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MDS in Karnataka?
  12. What should I do to study Neurology in Post Graduation after completing MBBS?
  13. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  14. List of private MD(Ayurveda) colleges in Maharastra and Karnataka with their fee structure?
  15. Medical colleges in Europe that are recognized by MCI? Fee structure and other costs involved?
  16. fee structure of private medical colleges in karnataka state? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of medical colleges in Karnataka taking admission through management quota? I have scored 85% marks in 11th(PCB) and same or more will expected in 12th
  18. List of government colleges offering MPT and date of entrance exams for Orthopaedics/Neurology?
30th April 2015, 03:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee expenses to study MD-Neurology in Karnataka

In karanataka there are very few colleges which offers M.D in Neurology. So we are providing you the List of Top colleges offers M.D in Neurology.

List of colleges offers M.D.Neurology :

1.Bangalore Medical College and Research

2.St. John's Medical College, Bangalore

3.National Institute of Mental health and Neuro Sciences

4. KLE Society's Jawaharlal nehru Medical College

5. Kasturba Medical College, manipal

For all the above colleges to get an admission you should have completed graduation in Bachelor of NeuroScience.

Fee structure depends on the type of Institute or Colleges but on an average you have to pay a fee of " Rs. 35,000/- to 45,000/- " for each year.

If you are avail of hostel charges and mess charges then you will pay additional fee for those facilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?