24th December 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in a good MBA college in Bangalore with 608.5 score MAT?

I have appeared MAT september 2014 and I have secured composite score 608.5 . How can I take admission in a good MBA college in Bangalore. and what are the colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Institute is a better choice for me for MBA course among IFIM, IBA and IIPM to get a good Job? What shall I do to get admission for this course in a college of my choice in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi after MAT Exam?
  2. In which good college can I get in Bangalore for MBA after scoring 586.5 composite score and 65.6 percentile
  3. Which are the good colleges accepting MAT score in Bangalore
  4. Coaching classes for preparation of MAT in Bangalore?
  5. Good private and government colleges of mba degree full time which accepts MAT May score? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  7. List of good B-Schools in which I can get admission for MBA with a MAT score of 580.5?
  8. Which are the good colleges for MBA in Delhi or NCR? Does it take MAT score?
  9. Chances of admission in MBA or PGDM if scored 616 in MAT?
  10. After scoring 586 composite score in MAT any chance to get a good MBA college? List of colleges in which I can get?
  11. List of good colleges that I can get admission with a score of 92.95 in MAT Exam?
  12. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  13. How to get admission in MBA? Where can I get my MAT score card
  14. Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?
  15. Can I get admission in any good colleges with scorecard of February-MAT? How its differ from December-MAT?
  16. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  17. Is MAT 2010 valid for admission in B.Schools for 2011 Batch? B.Schools in Bangalore/Mysore starting MBA course twice in a year?
  18. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
28th July 2017, 11:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in a good MBA college in Bangalore with 608.5 score MAT?

Just apply for admission at the college, when there is an admission notification and be prepared for the group discussion and interview. If you perform well, then surely you will get admission.

Merit for admission is based on score in MAT and performance in the interview. Hence, you should be well prepared for the interview stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?