14th May 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which conduct the Ph.D in Hospital Administration and modules in Ph.D programme? What is the criteria for admission? What is the fee structure?

i want the detail and list of colleges which conducting the p.hd in hospital administration and the modules in the p.hd pro-grammes, criteria for admission and fee structure. if the entrance test is their then the modules for preparation of entrance exam and about scholarship.

thank you....
regards,
tamsil ansari.
email i.d- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  2. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  3. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  4. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  5. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  6. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  7. List of colleges with fee structure which offers Ph.D in Banking programme in Hyderabad?
  8. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration
  9. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  10. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Hospital Administration specialization is available in PhD course? Specialization to study in PhD for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate? -- [New]
  12. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  14. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  16. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  17. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  18. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
28th June 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which conduct the Ph.D in Hospital Administration and modules in Ph.D programme? What is the criteria for admission? What is the fee structure?

i have done pg diploma in hospital management & health care services (2 year course), so could you tell me that can i do PhD in hospital administration? and in which college of india?
23rd May 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which conduct the Ph.D in Hospital Administration and modules in Ph.D programme? What is the criteria for admission? What is the fee structure?

I have completing Baslp now I want to mba in hospital management which college is bst for that and what are criteria for admission and what are fees detail..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?