2nd October 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer ME(Material Engineering) in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am in 1st year pursuing BE Metallurgical Engineering. After my BE, I want to do ME(Material Engineering). Kindly tell me what are all the entrance exams for admission. Also let me know about the colleges in India for admission.

4th October 2018, 04:33 PM
Tabassum00

Default Re: List of colleges which offer ME(Material Engineering) in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Ok to apply for the Material Engineering in the Colleges of India like IITS and NITS you need to appear in the GATE Exam. You can also prepare for the CSIR NET Exam for doing masters or making career in lectureship program
There are many Colleges in India that would help you to make career in the given branch some of the colleges are
IIT Kharagpur
BITS PIlani
NITS and many more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?