14th April 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer MTech(Plant Design) in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am in 3rd year pursuing BTech in Civil Engineering. After my BTech I want to do MTech(Plant Design). Kindly tell me what are all the entrance exams for admission. Also let me know about the colleges in India for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Design in India
  2. List of colleges which offer Integrated M.Design course in India
  3. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for B.Com student in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  4. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  5. List of colleges with admission procedure to study M.Design(Product Design/Industrial Design)? Which entrance exam to appear among GATE and CEED for admission?
  6. Which is the best College in Haryana for pursuing B.Sc in Interior Designing? What is the fee structure and how can I get admission in the College?
  7. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?
  8. Eligibility to study BDes for 12th Arts student? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges which offer MS course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. How to study Diploma in Textile and Garments Designing course in Nagpur?
  11. List of colleges which offer admission in Bachelor in Fashion Design in Jaipur
  12. List of colleges except NIFT which offer Bachelor of Design course in Mumbai?
  13. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  14. List of colleges which offer M.Arch in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  15. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  16. How could I do Fashion Designing after 10th from best college?
  17. Is it necessary to give an entrance exam to get into B.Pharm College? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Clinical Research in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?