2nd October 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Whether MSc(Information Technology) is offered in IGNOU? Study Centre of IGNOU in Allahabad?

Sir, I am studying in BSc(Information Technology) in Calcutta University. After my BSc I would like to do any job. But I don’t want to quit my study. I am planning to study MSc in same subject. I want to join IGNOU for this course. I want to know that MSc Information Technology taught in IGNOU? If yes, then tell me the study centre in Allahabad.

4th October 2018, 05:42 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether MSc(Information Technology) is offered in IGNOU? Study Centre of IGNOU in Allahabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in BSc(Information Technology) in Calcutta University. After my BSc I would like to do any job. But I don’t want to quit my study. I am planning to study MSc in same subject. I want to join IGNOU for this course. I want to know that MSc Information Technology taught in IGNOU? If yes, then tell me the study centre in Allahabad.

Sorry, IGNOU does not offer MSc (Information Technology) course. The IGNOU offers the courses like MCA and MSc (Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science). Therefore, one can choose any one of the above mentioned courses in IGNOU or can study MSc (Information Technology) course in other colleges or universities. Candidates who have obtained a bachelor’s degree in a relative discipline with at least 50% marks are eligible to study MSc (Information Technology). The IGNOU website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?