1st March 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer M.Arch in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am in 3rd year pursuing B.Arch. After my B.Arch I want to do M.Arch. Kindly tell me what are all the entrance exams for admission. Also let me know about the colleges in India for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?
  2. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  3. List of colleges which offer MS course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. List of colleges which offer M.Arch in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  6. Is it necessary to give an entrance exam to get into B.Pharm College? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Clinical Research in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. List of colleges which offer Master of Public Health in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering without any entrance exam? List of colleges which offer this course without any entrance exam in India?
  10. List of colleges which offer M.Pharma course in India? List of entrance exams for admission?
  11. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  13. List of colleges which offer MTech(Plant Design) in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear? -- [New]
  14. List of Colleges in India offering M.Sc in Nano Electronics? Which Entrance Exams to appear for this?
  15. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  16. List of Private colleges which offer B.F.Sc course in India?
  17. Entrance exams to study MD-Cytogenetics for MBBS candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in India?
  18. List of colleges which offer MBA in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
14th March 2018, 09:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.Arch in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I am in 3rd year pursuing B.Arch. After my B.Arch I want to do M.Arch. Kindly tell me what are all the entrance exams for admission. Also let me know about the colleges in India for admission.
List of colleges which offer M.Arch in India:

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Address: Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302

Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Address: Roorkee - Haridwar Highway, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667

Jamia Millia Islamia
Address: Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110025

R.V. College of Engineering

Address: Mysuru Road, R. V. Vidyanikethan Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka

In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Admission for M.Arch course is based on the entrance exam such as, All India Competitive Examination (AICE) for Admissions to Master’s Degree Programmes , Anna University M.Arch Entrance Exam, Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU Entrance Exam etc.
15th March 2018, 10:22 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.Arch in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Below were the list of colleges in India for doing M.Arch in India but the admission into these colleges will done based on the written examination conducted by the university itself. Different universities have different entrance examinations

You can choose any one college from the below list of colleges:

-- School of Planning and Architecture

-- Indian Institute of Technology Location : Roorkee

-- Sir J.J college of Architecture

-- Sushant School Of Art and Architecture

-- Jamia Millia Islamia University

-- Manipal University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?