10th March 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Part Time MBA(Retail Management) in Mumbai

Respected Everyone, I have completed B.Com and working in a reputed company. I want to do MBA through part time in Retail Management. I am working in Mumbai and want to join college in Mumbai. So, kindly suggest me some colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  2. List of colleges offering part time Diploma in Film Production course in Mumbai?
  3. List of colleges which offer full time Bachelor of Tourism Management in Mumbai?
  4. List of colleges offering diploma in interior design in part time mode
  5. How may I do part time architectural course from Mumbai? List of colleges for the same?
  6. How may I do part time architectural course from Mumbai? List of colleges for the same?
  7. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  8. List of colleges available in Mumbai to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. List of colleges which offer Part Time MBA(Hospital Management) in Noida?
  10. List of engineering colleges which offer part time facility in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges which offer PhD in Commerce and Management in Mumbai
  12. Colleges offering Part Time PhD in Life Sciences in Mumbai?
  13. List of ITI colleges in Mumbai offering part time courses
  14. Colleges offering part time industrial safety diploma in Mumbai?
  15. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  16. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  17. List of Ph.D guides available from various colleges of Mumbai?
  18. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai? I want to do D.Pharmacy part time in Mumbao
21st April 2018, 10:08 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Part Time MBA(Retail Management) in Mumbai

As per your request I have listed some of the colleges which offers part time mba Retail Management course in mumbai:

> EINS Education, Welingkar Institute of Management (Mumbai, web: http://www.einsedu.in/)

> Indian Institute of Business Management and Studies (Mumbai, web: http://www.iibms.org)

> Amity Directorate of Distance and Online Education, Amity University (Panvel, Mumbai, web: http://addoe.amity.edu/)

> Wisdom School of Management (Mumbai, web: http://www.wsmde.edu.in)

> GNVS Institute of Management (Mumbai, http://www.gnvsiom.org)
21st April 2018, 01:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Part Time MBA(Retail Management) in Mumbai

List of colleges offering Part Time MBA(Retail Management) in Mumbai:-

MIT School of Management, Pune
Address: S.No.123, Saraswati Vishwa Building, "A" Wing, 3rd Floor, MIT Campus, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra 411038
Phone: 094038 65490

Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
Address: 164, Backbay Reclamation, H.T. Parekh Marg, DN House, Church Gate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020
Phone: 022 2202 4133

Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
Address: V. L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056
Phone: 1800 102 5138

KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
Address: Sarvoday Buddh Vihar Marg, Vidyanagar, Vidya Vihar East, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400077
Phone: 022 6728 3000

IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai
Address: 791, S. K. Marg, Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Phone: 022 6137 8329

MET Institute of Management, Mumbai
Address: B/602 Vikas Park, Link Road, Near Shimmer Lounge & Litchen , Malad(w), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400064
Phone: 093201 03006

MISB Bocconi, Mumbai
Address: 9th Floor, Hiranandani Knowledge Park, Opposite Hiranandani Hospital, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
Phone: 022 4086 7000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?