10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Fee expense and course duration of ICAI course?

Hello, I am a student of B.Com 1st year studying in Kolkata. I want to give CPT exam as I am looking to join ICAI. Can you tell me what the fee structure of ICAI course is? Also I would like to know that what is the duration of this course?

21st April 2018, 10:24 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expense and course duration of ICAI course?

The duration of ICAI course was 5 years and 3 months, but now it is 3 years and 6 months. I have attached a few links below in which you will be able to find the course details of ICAI and also the fees structure. So, download the file from the given link and go through it carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf icai course.pdf(305.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf icai fees.pdf(80.9 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?