10th March 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Phil for M.A.(English) correspondence student?

Sir, I am a student of IGNOU, studying M.A. in English from correspondence. I want to do M.Phil after my M.A. in same English. My question is, I am eligible for admission in M.Phil?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Regular Mode if completed MPhil in Sociology through correspondence?
  2. Can I study MPhil in Education being a MA(Education) student?
  3. Possibility to study M.Phil for M.A.(Economics) correspondence student?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MPhil(Commerce) for MCom student?
  5. Possibility to study M.Phil for M.A.(English) correspondence student?
  6. Possibility to study regular MSc for correspondence MA student? -- [New]
  7. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  9. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  11. Possibility to study correspondence BA(LLB) course for 12th NIOS candidate?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics for MPhil(Economics) student?
  13. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  14. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology through correspondence?
  15. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  17. Study materials to prepare for IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018?
  18. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
21st April 2018, 03:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Phil for M.A.(English) correspondence student?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to opt for the M.Phil course after the completion of MA in English from correspondence, there is no problem in it. You must have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in your Masters degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their MA in English from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Phil course in the relevant field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?