15th April 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Mathematics, Physics and English postgraduate courses in Coimbatore?

Hello Sir,
I want to know the best colleges of M.Sc(Mathematics), M.Sc(Physics) & M.A.(English) at Coimbatore. Please provide me the colleges list asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time course in M.E?
  2. Which course is best between M.Sc mathematics, M.Sc in physics and M.A English?
  3. List best Architecture colleges in Coimbatore?
  4. List of colleges offering course BA(Journalism, Psychology, English, Literature) in Chennai or Coimbatore?
  5. List of Colleges offering Civil Engineering at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu?
  6. List of best colleges offering MBA in Logistics in Coimbatore? Fee structure of it?
  7. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  8. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course in Coimbatore?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me between Medical Microbiology and Nanotechnology being a candidate of pursuing Under Graduation in Microbiology? List of Institutions in Coimbatore offering these courses?
  10. List of colleges offering Electronics and Instrumentation Postgraduate courses in Kolkata?
  11. List of TANCET accepted colleges in Coimbatore? Which are the top colleges offering good placements?
  12. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  13. Is the recruitment procedure of IB to be held soon SKM University valid?
  14. Can I do MSc maths after completing BCA in Madras University
  15. List of good colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering integrated dual degree course?
  16. List of colleges offering BSc Mathematics Hons in AP or BSc Physics Hons in AP?
  17. Age requirement for WBJEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
24th June 2017, 01:01 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Mathematics, Physics and English postgraduate courses in Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to know the best colleges of M.Sc(Mathematics), M.Sc(Physics) & M.A.(English) at Coimbatore. Please provide me the colleges list asap.
List of colleges offering Mathematics, Physics and English postgraduate courses in Coimbatore:

PSG College of Arts and Science
Address: Avinashi Road, Civil Aerodrome Post, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641014

Dr. GRD College of Arts and Science
Address: Avinashi Road, Civil Aerodrome Post, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641018
Phone: 0422 257 2719

PSG College of Technology  
Address: Avinashi Rd, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641004
Phone: 0422 257 2177
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?