20th June 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get teaching job in Kerala on the basis of M.Sc electronics?

I completed my B.Sc triple main with EC&M combination. Now, I am interested to do MSc electronics after M.Sc. Can I get teaching field job in Kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to become a Teacher in VHSE for Electronics postgraduate? Job opportunities in Kerala?
  2. Colleges providing MSc Electronics course inside Kerala specially under Kerala University?
  3. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  4. Scope of msc electronics in government sector?
  5. How to get a Job in teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
  7. How to get a government job after doing MSc in electronics? What are the chances for me?
  8. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  9. Is MSc Electronics considered equivalent to BE or B.Tech?
  10. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  11. MSc and Mtech students can't apply for teaching jobs? what to do then?
  12. Job opportunities in Kerala or Chennai after MSc genetics?
  13. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  14. What should I do to get a teaching job after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  15. Vacancies in Catholic Syrian Bank, Kerala for B.Com holder? Can I get job on the basis of IBPS score card?
  16. Job opportunities other than Teaching after M.Sc Maths at high pay scale?
  17. Job opportunities for M.Sc in Mathematics other than Teaching?
  18. Eligibility criteria to teach 9th and 10th classes of CBSE schools?
24th June 2017, 10:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get teaching job in Kerala on the basis of M.Sc electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my B.Sc triple main with EC&M combination. Now, I am interested to do MSc electronics after M.Sc. Can I get teaching field job in Kerala?
Yes, you can get jobs in teaching field because you have completed M.Sc degree.

Those candidates who have completed graduation and B.Ed course from a recognized University are eligible for teaching jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?