11th December 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in foreign universities to study Animation?

I am interested in studying Animation and want to make a career in this field. So tell me how can i get admission in the foreign countries or universities for studying Animation there?

13th December 2015, 09:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in foreign universities to study Animation?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies and want to pursue studies in the field of your interest. You can definitely get admission in foreign universities to study course in the field of Animation. However, since you have not mentioned which course you want to pursue or the current educational qualification of yours, so it is not possible for us to state exactly the procedure to get admission. This is because different course have different process of admission and it also differs from one country to country to a certain extent. You can comment below with the requisite details and we will get back to you with a detailed response.
24th July 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in foreign universities to study Animation?

How to get admission in foreign universities to study 3D-Animation,VFX?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?