2nd February 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

List of good colleges for M.Sc in Physics in Karnataka? Minimum marks to get a seat for M.Sc in Physics?

Hi I m studying Bsc. I want to know about good college for Msc physics at karnataka.and what is minimum marks to get a seat for Msc in physics?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for MSc chemistry or MSc Physics in Kerala or Karnataka? What is the cutoff marks?
  2. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  4. List of colleges in abroad which offers M.Sc Physics course?
  5. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  6. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  7. How to do Msc Physics from BHU? What is the syllabus? List of the colleges for MSc in Haryana, Faridabad, Agra and Mathura?
  8. What is the minimum marks required for MSc Physics entrance test in Kolkata Presidency University? List of top 10 universities in India for studying MSc Physics?
  9. List of Colleges offering M.Sc Physics in Correspondence in Karnataka?
  10. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  11. After completion of MSc Physics after doing MSc Physics?
  12. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?
  13. List of the best government colleges in which I can get admission for MSc in physics?
  14. List of good colleges for MSc Physics Non Regular Course after scoring 62.5% in B.Ed?
  15. Top colleges where admission to MSc Physics course is still going on? After scoring 94.5% marks can I get admission in best college for MSc Physics?
  16. Which are the best colleges for MSc in Physics? I have scored 78% marks in BSc
  17. List of top colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics? Procedure to apply for this course?
  18. List of top colleges to do MSc Physics in Kerala?

8th February 2016, 08:49 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good colleges for M.Sc in Physics in Karnataka? Minimum marks to get a seat for M.Sc in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I m studying Bsc. I want to know about good college for Msc physics at karnataka.and what is minimum marks to get a seat for Msc in physics?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Physics course after completing B.Sc. The applicant must satisfy the eligibility criteria below;

The applicant should pass B.Sc in Physics or its equivalent qualification from any accepted University/college. Most of the colleges are demanded at least 55% of marks at Graduation level for admission into M.Sc in Physics through regular mode. For candidates from the reservation category, can get 5% relaxation in the minimum marks required.

Colleges Offering M.Sc in Physics Course:

- Lucknow Christian College
Official website - www.lcdc.edu.in

- Fakir Mohan Autonomous College
Official website - fmcollege.nic.in/

- Birla College of Arts, Commerce & Science
Official website - www.birlacollege.org/

- Loyola College, Chennai
Official website - www.loyolacollege.edu/

- Mar Thoma College
Official website - www.marthomacollege.org

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?