1st June 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

List of government and private self finance colleges providing distance M.Sc IT in Ahmedabad

Can anyone please provide me the names of list of government and private self financing colleges providing M.Sc IT via distance learning min Ahmedabad.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government and Private colleges which offer M.Com course in Ahmedabad? When the application form will be release? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. Universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology in Ahmedabad?
  3. List of engineering collages in Ahmedabad? How may I get details for the same?
  4. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details of the government colleges of BBA and MSc IT in Ahmedabad?
  6. Colleges in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for M.Sc IT and M.Sc Computer Science?
  7. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  8. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  9. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  10. List of colleges in Ahmedabad providing BMM course?
  11. List of best government and private colleges for B.Tech?
  12. List of best distance BBA(Finance) colleges in India? Fee expenses of this course in such colleges?
  13. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  14. List companies providing unpaid training at Ahmedabad?
  15. List of Government Engineering Colleges or private colleges where I can get after scoring 3876 in WB?
  16. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, offering M.Sc course in Ahmedabad?
  17. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of Government colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering to 10th student in India?
2nd June 2016, 10:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government and private self finance colleges providing distance M.Sc IT in Ahmedabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone please provide me the names of list of government and private self financing colleges providing M.Sc IT via distance learning min Ahmedabad.
Private and Self Financing Colleges Offering M.Sc in IT course in Ahmedabad:

SLU College
Official website - Click Here

HA College of Commerce

Rashtriya Bhasha Arts & Commerce College

Smt. S.R.Mehta Arts College

C.C. Sheth College of Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?