6th May 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering distance Diploma in Welding Technology in Northern India? Total fee expenses of this course?

Dear Sir,
Can you please provide me the list of institutes for Diploma in Welding Technology course which provide in distance mode anywhere in Northern India? Please provide me the fee expenses also.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. Institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Hardware & Networking in Delhi and Noida? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. Colleges offering Food Technology Diploma courses in Mumbai and Pune? Total fee expenses?
  4. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in India? Yearly fee expenses?
  5. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. List of institutes which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to certificate holder in Motor Winding and House Wiring in Sonipat, Haryana? Course duration, fee expenses and qualification required for admission?
  7. Institutes offering welding diploma course? What is the cost of the coursE?
  8. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  9. List of colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune? Total fee expenses of this course?
  10. List of colleges offering distance M.Tech Chemical course in India? Admission procedure, fee expenses and date of registration?
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  12. Colleges offering distance Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Rajkot? Course details and fee expenses?
  13. Names of the institutes in Dubai for Welding diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of institutes offering Diploma correspondance course in Textile Technology?
  15. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Electronics) in Mumbai? Total fee expenses of this course?
  16. List of best colleges offering Automobile Diploma course in Northern India
  17. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  18. Universities which offer Distance M.Tech in India? Total fee expenses to study?
18th May 2016, 10:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering distance Diploma in Welding Technology in Northern India? Total fee expenses of this course?

List of institutes offering Distance Diploma in Welding Technology in North India are :-

--> Chandralop Shikshan Prasarak Mandal s College of Fire Engg. & Safety Management
Address :- Aurangabad Campus
, N-7, Opp. Garware Ltd, Jalgaon Road, CIDCO,
Aurangabad (M S), Phone :- 0240 2487686, 0240 2485686

--> Chandralop Shikshan Prasarak Mandal s College of Fire Engg. & Safety Management
Address :- Pune Campus
, Fourth Floor, Pushpashanti Tower, Opposite Karve Statue,
Karve Road, Kothrud, Pune, Phone :- 020-25380004

--> Jadavpur University
Address :- 188, Raja S. C. Mallick Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
Phone :- 033 2414 6666

--> Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology
Address :-
Campus Road, Sangrur, Longowal, Punjab 148106
Phone :- 0167 228 0072
19th May 2016, 01:59 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering distance Diploma in Welding Technology in Northern India? Total fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
Can you please provide me the list of institutes for Diploma in Welding Technology course which provide in distance mode anywhere in Northern India? Please provide me the fee expenses also.
List of institutes offering distance Diploma in Welding Technology in Northern India:

- Pusa Polytechnic
Official website - Click Here

- Dr. T.M.A. Pai Polytechnic - Official website

- Northern Regional Institute of Printing Technology, Allahabad -
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?