18th June 2016, 03:10 PM
Madhura L

List of M.Com colleges under Bangalore University? When do admissions start?

Hello, I 've completed my B.com with 75%. I wanted to do M.com and I need to know that which all M.com colleges do come under Bangalore university. When do the admissions starts in those college? Should we write any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  2. Which are the colleges providing aviation MBA in Bangalore? Is MS university degree student eligible for doing MBA in any other colleges?
  3. How to take admission in NATA in Bangalore?
  4. List of colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore after completion of B.Com with 70% marks?
  5. What are the base integrated PU colleges in Bangalore? -- [New]
  6. Lateral entry offering colleges in Bangalore along with cut off
  7. Which are the M.Com offering colleges in Bangalore or Mysore? Procedure to join?
  8. Procedure to do law along with B.Com?
  9. Which colleges are best for studying BA Psychology through open medium?
  10. How to do B.Com honors correspondence from DU? I have scored 51% marks
  11. When will I get admission in M.Tech in Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  12. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  13. Which PG courses can I do after B.Com graduation? From which college/institute should I do? How can I do M.Com? Which colleges offer it? Will I get admission in M.Com course this year?
  14. Where can I get the list of all the NITs in India for M.Tech admissions? When does the admission process start?
  15. B.Com(Hons) from a reputed college, preferably near Jharkhand?
  16. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  17. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  18. Which is the best course after B.Com. for getting good jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
19th June 2016, 05:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of M.Com colleges under Bangalore University? When do admissions start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhura L View Post
Hello, I 've completed my B.com with 75%. I wanted to do M.com and I need to know that which all M.com colleges do come under Bangalore university. When do the admissions starts in those college? Should we write any entrance exam?
The list of M.Com colleges under Bangalore University are given below;

Acharya Institute Graduate Studies - Official Website
Govt. R.C. College of Commerce and Management - Official Website
A.M.C. College - Official Website
Indian Academy Degree College ¬- Official Website

The list of affiliated colleges pdf is given below;

The admission for the M.Com course is open now. You can apply to the course online now through the college website.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf affiliated-colleges.pdf(1.57 MB, 58 views)
20th June 2016, 01:03 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of M.Com colleges under Bangalore University? When do admissions start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhura L View Post
List of M.Com colleges under Bangalore University:

Abbas Khan College For Women
Address: Otc Road, Cubbonpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560002, India
Phone:+91 80 2221 0802

Ashwathya Esturi Sanjeevamma National College
Address: SH 9, Gauribidanur, Karnataka 561208, India
Phone:+91 81552 85050

Al - Ameen Primary And High School
Address: No. 69, Behind Al-Ameen Tower, Near Lal Bagh Main Gate, Sudhama Nagar, Hosur Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027, India
Phone:+91 80 2223 4860

Basaveshwara College Of Commerce, Arts & Science
Address: 2nd Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010, India
Phone:+91 80 2332 4500

The admission date for M.Com course will be differ from college to college. Normally, the admission will be stared during the month of April/May. You can get the Information from the official website of the respective university.
22nd June 2016, 11:06 PM
onemdindus

List of M.Com colleges under Bangalore University

Acharya Instiute Graduate Studies, Chikkabanavara

Bangalore City College

Dayananda Sagar College of Arts, Science and commerce College

Government R.C. College of Commerce and Management

Gupta College Of Management and Technology, Bangalore

IBMT College of Graduate Studies

Indian Academy Degree College, Hennur Cross

International Academy of Management and Entrepreneurship, Udayapura

Jnanjyothi College of Business, Chamarajpet

NAISH College, Koramangala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?