26th March 2016, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges/universities offering M.Sc(Mathematics) with Computer Science in Kerala? Eligibility to study for Mathematics Honours student?

Dear Friends,
I'm a B.Sc(Mathematics) student at MG University, Kerala. I want to do M.Sc(Mathematics) with Computer Science. But I don't know whether it is possible or not. If it's possible, which are the colleges and universities offering that course in Kerala? Please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  2. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(IT) being a B.Sc(Computer Science) Honours student? Difference between IT and Computer Science?
  3. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?
  4. Can I study BBA/B.A./B.Com/B.Sc Economics Honours course in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  5. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  6. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  7. Can I study M.Sc(Mathematics) with Computer Science if secured 49% in Maths paper of B.Sc?
  8. Scope of Mathematics Honours in B.Sc?
  9. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Radiology) for 12th Science student?
  10. List of IT Companies offering internship to B.Sc Computer Science student
  11. List of self financing colleges in Kerala offering M.Tech in Computer Science?
  12. What portion of Mathematics is included in B.Sc(Electronics) course?
  13. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges offering M.Tech in computer science or software engineering within Kerala?
  15. Fee structure of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science in Kerala?
  16. Eligibility criteria to study BA English Honours being a Commerce stream student?
  17. Can a science student apply for geography honours?
  18. Scope in MS(Masters in Science) of computer science in India?
2nd April 2016, 07:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges/universities offering M.Sc(Mathematics) with Computer Science in Kerala? Eligibility to study for Mathematics Honours student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I'm a B.Sc(Mathematics) student at MG University, Kerala. I want to do M.Sc(Mathematics) with Computer Science. But I don't know whether it is possible or not. If it's possible, which are the colleges and universities offering that course in Kerala? Please answer me.
List of colleges/universities offering M.Sc(Mathematics) with Computer Science in Kerala?

Jadavpur University, Kolkata
Official Website: www.jadavpur.edu

Ranchi University, Ranchi
Official Website: ranchiuniversity.org.in

Ravenshaw University, Cuttack
Official Website: ravenshawuniversity.ac.in

Sardar Patel University, Vidyanagar
Official Website:www.spuvvn.edu

Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University
Official Website: www.nagpuruniversity.org

Quote:
Eligibility to study for Mathematics Honours student?
The very basic eligibility requirement for taking up a M.Sc in Mathematics with Computer course is a Graduation degree from a recognized university. The candidate must complete Graduation with Mathematics subject. Most of the Top colleges needed a score of minimum of 50% of marks at Graduation level.
22nd June 2016, 11:02 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: List of colleges/universities offering M.Sc(Mathematics) with Computer Science in Kerala? Eligibility to study for Mathematics Honours student?

List of colleges/universities offering M.Sc(Mathematics) with Computer Science in Kerala

St. Joseph college, ernakulam
Sacred Heart college, ernakulam
Amrita, Kollam
St. Terasa college, ernakulam
Maharaja College,
LPU,
Mahatma Gandhi college

Eligibility for M.Sc(Mathematics) with Computer Science course

You must have done B.Sc in the same stream from any recognized Indian institution with atleast 55% aggregate marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?