25th January 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

List of training institutes and companies for M.Sc Microbiology post graduation course?

I have completed my education M.Sc in Microbiology. I am very confused what should I do? I spent 2 years after completing my post graduation now I want to do job but all are asking experience please tell any training institute or companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the institutes to do Integrated MSc course in microbiology or MSc in microbiology? What is the syllabus and minimum marks required in graduation?
  2. List of training institutes or companies for M.Sc Biotechnology postgraduate
  3. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
  4. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  5. Which pharmaceutical companies provide training to MSc Microbiology students?
  6. List of institutes offering Microbiology Lab Training in Howrah and Kolkata
  7. List of Microbiology training institutes in Howrah and Kolkata for work?
  8. Which post graduation course to do after B.Sc Microbiology?
  9. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Reputed institutes offering MSc(Microbiology) in India?
  11. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
  12. List of Research institutes which offer training to Biotechnology postgraduate? -- [New]
  13. List of institutes offering M.Sc. course in Medical Microbiology?
  14. Reputed companies conducting 6 months training/project work for MSc Microbiology?
  15. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  16. Am I eligible to do MSc in Microbiology after completing my graduation in Zoology(Hons)? List of universities which conduct MSc in Microbiology?
  17. List of government institutes providing summer training in Delhi
  18. To do general microbiology or to take specific subject for msc?
28th January 2018, 11:28 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of training institutes and companies for M.Sc Microbiology post graduation course?

As you have completed M.SC (Master of Science) in microbiology and now want to do internship to get some experience then here below are details regarding companies offer internship for M.SC microbiology student:-

List of Companies Offer Internship for M.SC Microbiology Student:-
  • Cipla and Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited.
  • Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences.
  • Reddy Labs.
  • Ranbaxy.
  • Shantha Biotech.
  • Wockhardt Limited.
  • Emcure Pharmaceuticals.

So these above mentioned are some of best companies which offer internship for candidates completed M.SC in microbiology.
14th April 2020, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of training institutes and companies for M.Sc Microbiology post graduation course?

What is basic salary for a Msc micro biology fresher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?