21st July 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course to do after B.Sc Microbiology?

I'm doing my final year B.Sc microbiology. I need a best option for post graduation course with good scope. What are the best colleges with affordable fee structure in Madurai?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  2. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?
  5. Eligibility criteria for entrance exam for bank for clerk post after post graduation in Microbiology and with an age of 30 years?
  6. What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?
  7. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  8. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  9. Name and loaction of best M.Sc Microbiology college in Hydrabad?
  10. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  11. What is the scope of doing BSc Microbiology?
  12. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  13. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology?
  14. UP PGT Exam eligibility after completing post graduation in M.Sc in Microbiology?
  15. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  16. Bsc applied microbiology or Bsc medical microbiology -- [New]
  17. Details of the post office exam? What is the release date? I have completed Post Graduation in Microbiology with 72%
  18. Which courses can I do after passing MSc? I have passed Post Graduation in Microbiology
22nd July 2016, 09:13 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course to do after B.Sc Microbiology?

You can do following post graduation courses after B.Sc Microbiology:-

M.Sc (Applied Microbiology)

M.Sc (Hons Microbiology)

M.Sc( Microbiology Genetics and Bioinformatics)

M.Sc (Microbiology)

Ph.D( Microbiology )

Diploma courses in Microbiology

Advanced post graduate diploma in Marine Microbiology.
5th July 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between general microbiology and applied microbiology? Which one is best?
1st September 2021, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i AM DOING BS APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY FROM UVAS.WHAT WILL I DO AFTER IT.OR WHAT TYPE OF JOB WILL I GET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?