4th August 2018, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

List of Research institutes which offer training to Biotechnology postgraduate?

Hello Sir, I have completed my Post Graduation in Biotechnology. Now, I want to get training in any institute related to my course. I want to know about such companies especially any Research Institute who gives training to postgraduate students.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about PG Diploma in Industrial Automation course?
  2. List of training institutes or companies for M.Sc Biotechnology postgraduate
  3. Which companies offer jobs for freshers in Biotechnology Research Fields?
  4. List of institutes which offer 3 months Training to B.Tech(Biotechnology) final year student in Bangalore?
  5. Best colleges providing PG Diploma in Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology? Fees required for it?
  6. Colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Advanced Accounting course
  7. List of national institutes which provides summer internship for biotechnology students?
  8. List of Web Addresses of Institutes that offer Summer Training Programs for the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Delhi or NCR?
  9. Best government institutes which offer masters in clinical research course?
  10. List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics to a postgraduate in Montreal?
  11. List of institutes which offer Android Development Training in India
  12. List of companies or institutes which offer internship for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  13. Summer training for 2nd year B.Sc (Biotechnology) students?
  14. Various entrance tests for admission in Genetic Engineering?
  15. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of industries which offer Training to B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of Companies that offer Job Opportunities for the candidates of Post Graduation in Biotechnology? Will there be any chance for these candidates to work in Pharma Companies?
  18. List of institutes which offer SCADA Training in Pune? Total fee of SCADA Training?
10th August 2018, 06:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Research institutes which offer training to Biotechnology postgraduate?

You can contact following institutions in India:

- Biotechnology Department, Jankipuram, Lucknow

- Integrated Biotechnology Research Institute, Paper Mill Colony, Lucknow, Phone: 094519 89774

- Banaras Hindu University, School of Biotechnology, Ajagara, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Phone: 0542 2307315

- Jacob School of Biotechnology, Naini Road, Allahabad, Phone: 0532 2684281

- Regional Center For Biotechnology, Sector 20, Gurugram, Phone: 0124 2848800
15th June 2019, 09:39 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Research institutes which offer training to Biotechnology postgraduate?

List of Research institutes which offer training to Biotechnology postgraduate is given below :-

1)Jacob School of Biotechnology,
Naini Road, Allahabad,
Phone: 0532 2684281

2)Biotechnology Department,
Jankipuram, Lucknow
Phone :0522 236 5050

3)Integrated Biotechnology Research Institute,
Paper Mill Colony, Lucknow,
Phone: 094519 89774

4)Banaras Hindu University,
School of Biotechnology, Ajagara,
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi,
Phone: 0542 2307315

5)Regional Center For Biotechnology,
Sector 20, Gurugram,
Phone: 0124 2848800
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?