23rd October 2015, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

List universities offering distance Master of Fine Arts in West Bengal?

Hi Everyone,
Please tell me the list of universities offering Master of Fine Arts course through distance learning in West Bengal? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in India which are offering Master of Fine Arts course through Distance Education?
  2. Universities offering Distance Master of Fine Arts course in India?
  3. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  4. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  5. How can I go for distance education in Master of Fine Arts?
  6. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts through Distance Education if completed 12th Arts?
  7. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  8. Colleges providing Master in Fine Arts from distance learning?
  9. Universities in India offering Diploma in Fine Arts course through Distance Education?
  10. Universities in India offering BFA Bachelor of Fine Arts course in Distance Education Mode -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  12. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  13. List of Universities providing Bachelor degree in fine art paintings (Distance Education)?
  14. List of colleges which offer Master of Arts in Economics in Kolkata
  15. List of the correspondence universities offering Bachelor of Fine Arts programme?
  16. Can I do Ph.D in fine arts through distance mode in Punjab?
  17. About BFA College. Will I get into JJIAA?
  18. How to do MSc in Chemistry through distance mode? Will I be able to do this from universities which belong to other states?
26th October 2015, 03:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List universities offering distance Master of Fine Arts in West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Everyone,
Please tell me the list of universities offering Master of Fin eArts course through distance learning in West Bengal? Waiting for your reply.
List universities offering distance Master of Fine Arts in West Bengal:-

1. University of Calcutta, Kolkata (West Bengal), Senate House, 87 /1 College Street , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700073

2. Jadavpur University : Department of Library and Information Science, Kolkata (West Bengal), Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700032

3. The University of Burdwan, Burdwan (West Bengal), P.O. Rajbati , Burdwan (Bardhaman Dist.) - 713104

4. University of Kalyani, Nadia (West Bengal), PO Kalyani , Nadia (Nadia Dist.) - 741235
30th April 2017, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List universities offering distance Master of Fine Arts in West Bengal?

Please i need information more about distance Master of Fine Arts in University of Calcutta?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?