20th July 2011, 01:54 PM
rajpra

List of Universities providing Bachelor degree in fine art paintings (Distance Education)?

Sir, I had completed my +2 and wanted to continued further studies in Bachelor in fine arts Paintings through distance mode. Would you suggest me universities name which provide the above mentioned course.

2nd March 2012, 10:58 PM

Default Re: List of Universities providing Bachelor degree in fine art paintings (Distance Education)?

Hi I am Bhuvaneswari. I am from Bhopal. I want to do graduate as a subject BA drawing i cannot do in regular so please conform the address for this course in Inda. Please give me suggestion I am waiting for your reply.
30th August 2013, 08:45 PM

Default Re: List of Universities providing Bachelor degree in fine art paintings (Distance Education)?

Dear I would like to do Fine arts BFA (drawing, painting, etc. etc.) through distant education / correspondence course. I am already an Arts/crafts teacher, but I want to improve my skills in Fine arts, and hold a degree in my line of teaching. Kindly give me correct details. I live in Madurai Tamil Nadu. Kindly mail me: [email protected]
28th September 2013, 01:23 AM

Dear sir, i would like to do MFA (drawing, painting etc.,) through distance education or correspondence course. I am working as a drawing teacher, and I want to improve my painting skills also need a fine arts degree in paintings. Now I am in hosur near krishnagiri tamilnadu. Kindly give me the details. My email id: [email protected]
25th November 2013, 06:47 PM

Dear sir
I am from jalandhar, Punjab. I want to do B A in fine arts (drawing & painting) through distance education mode. Can you please
Suggest me the universities which offer the same and have their centres in jalandhar or nearby. As I am married and working in a school, it is difficult for me to go at far away places for exams and other formalities. Please help. I will be grateful to you.
Disha
5th December 2013, 06:12 PM

I am From Hisar, Haryana. I want to do B.F.A. through distance education mode. Please suggest me the universities any place.
15th December 2013, 11:00 PM

I am working as arts and crafts teacher and i want to improve my skill and interested in doing Bachelor of fine arts through correspondence, please let me know any university offering the course through correspondence.
24th February 2014, 11:29 AM

I want to complete my M.A or M.F.A . Please guide me I am G.D.Art
My id is [email protected]
3rd April 2014, 05:37 PM

i am a graphic designer. i want to improve my skills in fine arts. Please let me know open universities for BFA.I am in delhi.My mail id is [email protected]
20th July 2014, 11:49 PM

Iam a teacher in art and Craft,I have completed M.A.in Drawing but I do not know the universities offering M.Phill or Phd.in Drawing. My Email ID is [email protected]
4th August 2014, 12:43 AM

I am a 3d artist.diploma in animation.want to complete my graduation in BFA from distance or correspondence.please let me know any university offering the course through correspondence or distance. My email id is [email protected]
16th August 2014, 09:52 AM

hi i want to pursue a BFA course through correspondence from delhi.plz give valuable suggestions ...
18th October 2014, 09:22 AM

I want to do b fine in distance education any university in India who offer such option..
18th October 2014, 08:45 PM

Hello Friends. I want to pursue BFA (Drawing,Painting..) in distance mode, can you suggests the universities offering this courses...My email ID .... [email protected]
4th November 2014, 11:56 AM

I am interested in learning drawing and painting through distance mode as I am employed and cannot go through regular course please provide me the details of the universities offering the course in this area
7th January 2015, 01:27 PM

Sir I have 12th I want to BFA in distance mode please tell me university which provide this type course I live in hisar haryan
Mail [email protected]
26th March 2015, 08:11 PM

Sir, I have done BA Painting from Himachal Pradesh University and also have done Certificate course in Visual Arts in Painting from IGNOU. Now I want to doing MA fine Arts through Distance Education. I am house wife so I can't attend the regular course. Please give me good suggest any good recognized University name. Mai id [email protected]
26th March 2015, 08:15 PM

Sir, I have done BA Painting from Himachal Pradesh University and also have done Certificate course in Visual Arts in Painting from IGNOU. Now I want to doing MA fine Arts through Distance Education. I am house wife so I can't attend the regular course. Please give me good suggest any good recognized University name. Mai id [email protected]
22nd July 2015, 06:47 PM

i already worked as art and craft teacher in cbsc school in kuwait i did diploma in amerture arts from santhanu chithralaya i want to do my masters in fine arts as correspondence corse is it possible pl write to me
12th November 2015, 11:48 AM

Re: List of Universities providing Bachelor degree in fine art paintings (Distance Education)

Hello Friends. I want to pursue BFA (Drawing,Painting..) in distance mode, can you suggests the universities offering this courses...My email ID .... [email protected]
23rd February 2017, 05:37 PM

Required BFA in distance education? Please suggest and reply to [email protected]
3rd October 2017, 10:26 AM

Hello, I'm Usha and I want to pursue my career in Arts. I want some universities which provide distance education in Arts. Please mail me the details. [email protected]
1st January 2018, 07:09 PM

I am ac sanskrit student i did up to m.phil, while i was studying m.phil i underwent tanjore painting course then i understood it would be nice if i were in that field but i didn't have art degrees so to improve it i need to study it but i have came up to m.phil now i have to go to p.hd i can't do it regularly so i need correspondence education pls inform me mail to [email protected]