6th July 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

When is the last date to apply for M.Sc Correspondence course?

Last date for msc irregular classes to apply ? i want join msc correspondence classes. but someone said msc correspondence is not get any value... plz tell more about this matter? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? Thank you!

3rd May 2017, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the last date to apply for M.Sc Correspondence course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Last date for msc irregular classes to apply ? i want join msc correspondence classes. but someone said msc correspondence is not get any value... plz tell more about this matter? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? Thank you!

The last date to apply for M.Sc admission through correspondence is differ from one university to another. Each university sets separate date for applying to the M.Sc course through correspondence. The last date for admission to the M.Sc and other courses offered by the Institute of Distance Education, University of Madras for the calendar year 2017 is 15th May 2017. Students can admitted themselves in the Single Window Admission Centre at the Institute of Distance Education, University of Madras on all working days. In addition, students can also apply online or approved Study Centers and Spot Admission Centers. Institute of Distance Education, University of Madras website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?