17th March 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Is LLB a good option after BBA degree?

I’m in 6th semester of BBA, I want to know that LLB is a better option of me to do that or should I try something else , please tell me I’m not getting anything . What to do? My interest is in LLB but I know that can do LLB or not??

17th March 2017, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is LLB a good option after BBA degree?

If you are interested in doing a law course, then you must opt for LLB after BBA. If not, then you can think of any other course according to your choice.

Hence, take your decision according to your choice and future career option.
18th March 2017, 12:16 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you are doing BBA course, pursuing MBA after the completion of BBA course will be beneficial for you.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the MBA course.
18th March 2017, 12:40 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, both LLB and BBA are good and have their own value and dignity. But, it totally depends on your interest that what you want to do in future. If you are interested in LLB then don't wait just for it. Or if you find BBA easy and interesting then stick to that only. Both have good career scope and you will get well paid in both the fields. So, its totally upon you, if you are interested to go for LLB then you can definitely go for it after BBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?