16th March 2013, 03:37 PM
CS DILIP

Is CS and LLB good as a career option?

Dear sir.
Currently i'm a student of cs and planning to do llb of three years is it a good option to do so..??? And if yes prefer some college and in which field should i go for..??

26th October 2013, 12:01 PM
ami dave

Default Re: Is CS and LLB good as a career option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS DILIP View Post
Dear sir.
Currently i'm a student of cs and planning to do llb of three years is it a good option to do so..??? And if yes prefer some college and in which field should i go for..??
yes dear it is very good option for your crear becose c.s and llb have same same sub like company law lebar law and also other thare is many opportunity in feutar you can take admition in llb in june any law colleg which is near by your city....
26th October 2013, 12:17 PM
ami dave

Default Re: Is CS and LLB good as a career option?

yes dear it is very good because c.s and ll.b have a same subject like company law ... So you can got admition in ll.b in any callege near by your city
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?