1st August 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics is a good option to become a nutritionist?

If I opt for B.Sc with biotechnology, chemistry and zoology and after completion if I do M.Sc nutrition and dietician. Can I become a nutritionist or else I have to opt for different subject? Please reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  2. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  3. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  5. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  6. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  7. What to do next after B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  9. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  10. Is it necessary to do the post graduate course after completing B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?
  11. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Dietitian) for Physiotherapy postgraduate?
  12. Continuing M.Sc Dietetics having 20 years gap after first year?
  13. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after completion of M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics? -- [New]
  14. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  15. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  16. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  17. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  18. How to become a Nutritionist after finishing BSc in Microbiology? Am I eligible to apply for MSc in Nutrition? Which are best colleges offering this course?
2nd August 2016, 09:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics is a good option to become a nutritionist?

Yes, you can become a Nutritionist after completion of your Masters degree, there will not be any problem in it. You should however go for internship program after completion of your Masters degree from a recognized and good reputed Institution which will help you to flaunt your experience during interviews and moreover there might be a higher chance of getting selected as compared to other candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?