6th June 2017, 10:53 PM
sangeetapaul

Am I eligible for food inspector exam after completion of M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics?

Sir/Mam, I have completed my M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics. Wanted to know if I am eligible for food inspector exam? What is the minimum criteria required to apply? Can someone please give me the information on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
7th June 2017, 11:04 AM
LiyaSharan

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for food inspector exam after completion of M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangeetapaul View Post
Sir/Mam, I have completed my M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics. Wanted to know if I am eligible for food inspector exam? What is the minimum criteria required to apply? Can someone please give me the information on this? Awaiting for the response.
Hi.. Sangeeta.. As you have completed MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics, you are very much eligible to apply for Food Inspector post in government and private enterprises.
7th June 2017, 11:08 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Am I eligible for food inspector exam after completion of M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics?

Yes you can apply for food inspector job exam

The eligibility for the entrance exam is
1. The candidate must have completed
i. Graduation in medicine with one year training in food inspection.
ii. B.Sc with chemistry as a compulsory subject.
iii. Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Public Health, Veterinary Science,Dairy Technology, Pharmacy, Food Technology
2. The age limit to apply for the exam is 18 - 25 years.

The procedure for selection is through written test and interview
26th November 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for food inspector exam after completion of M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics?

Can MSc Food service management and Dietetics can apply for food inspector post?
13th August 2020, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc food nutrition and dietetics am I eligible for food inspector ?
21st December 2020, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir /madam I'm Chanchal. I have completed my BSc. Clinical nutrition and dietetics. Am I eligible for food inspector.
14th February 2021, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir /Mam Am I eligible for food inspector exam after b.sc clinical nutrition and dietetics.
24th November 2021, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i had completed msc Human nutrition and neutraceutical and now working as a dietitian can i apply for health inspector if can how to apply please reply me
1st January 2022, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for food inspector exam after m.sc food service management and dietetics
23rd January 2022, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Good morning mam/sir.

I'm sravani, I have completed Bsc food and nutrition with dietician. Which books are refer for become a food inspection.
24th April 2022, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i give food inspector and drug inspector exam after completing my Msc in food science and nutrition??
2nd May 2022, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for central food safety officer exam after completion of msc food science and nutrition?
21st June 2023, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Greetings....
I have completed b.voc food science and nutrition... And Msc nutrition and dietetics...
Am I eligible for food inspector examss?..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?