4th January 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc in IT possible after PG in Life Science?

I am a post graduate in life sciences as a regular candidate.Can i apply for m.sc(IT) in rajasthan university as a regular candidate.Is there any age limit for admission in post graduate courses

10th January 2014, 11:01 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: M.Sc in IT possible after PG in Life Science?

It is good if you have done post graduation in life sciences i think after thjat you should do something in this field. Instead of the M.Sc in IT.

The eligibility criteria for the M.Sc(IT):
for this you should have graduation with IT or if you have done B.Tech then you can apply for the M.Sc. in IT otherwise i am sorry you cannot apply for the M.Sc IT.
And there is no age limit for the M.SC.

It is good if you want to do M.Sc in IT there is many scope in this field and there are so many companies related to this field. So, after that you can apply for those companies.

But if you are not eligible then you should something related to your field.
And after that you can apply for the M.Phil and you can also apply for the MCA or MBA.
Both are good courses and have good scope. So you can choose any of them.

And for the MCA or MBA you have to apply for the entrance exam after that you can apply for the admission in good and best college.

And after post graduation in life sciences you can apply for the NET exam for the lecturer in college. And this is exam is for getting the job in college as a lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?