17th June 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

MA Sanskrit through distance from Tilak Maharashtra University or any other university?

plz provide me information about M.A.sanskrit with distance faculty i have just given an exam of B.A. sanskrit from tilak maharashrta univesity.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  2. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  3. Is Tilak Maharashtra University recognized? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do M.A In Sanskrit from distance university?
  5. Can I do M.Phil in Sanskrit through distance mode from Gujarat University or any other University? -- [New]
  6. How to do MBA in HR from Mumbai University after doing BCA from Tilak Maharashtra
  7. Is Tilak Maharashtra university recognized?
  8. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  9. Will I be able to appear for government job after doing BCA from Tilak Maharashtra University?
  10. Colleges for MD in Ayurveda in Kolhapur?
  11. Is Tilak Maharashtra University recognized? List of universities for M.A in Marathi?
  12. Names of Engineering colleges in Bangalore, Pune, Mangalore and Mumbai in which an average student can get admission?
  13. Information regarding PG diploma courses?
  14. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  15. Will I get admission in a Government College after completing BCA from Tilak Maharashtra University?
  16. Can I do Ph.D in Sanskrit?
  17. Can I take admission in recognized college for 2nd year of B.Tech? I'm in diploma third year of Tilak Maharashtra University which is not recognized by AICTE
  18. How can I do B.Ed from Jammu university? I've completed B.A from Tilak Maharashtra vidyapeeth(Pune)
20th February 2017, 04:21 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MA Sanskrit through distance from Tilak Maharashtra University or any other university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz provide me information about M.A.sanskrit with distance faculty i have just given an exam of B.A. sanskrit from tilak maharashrta univesity.

Yes, the MA in Sanskrit (Sanskrit Parangat) is available to study in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth through distance education. The candidates who have passed graduation in any discipline are eligible for the course in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth. The course duration is two years with four semesters. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the graduation. The course is useful to obtain knowledge, to do research, to know the cultural aspects and to get a job in the teaching or other areas. The Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?