1st June 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the marks criteria required to get admission in GTU for doing masters after B.E?

What is the minimum requirement of cpi and cgpa in B.E. to get admission in masters in gtu ??? Can you please provide me the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Is everyone eligible to do the course in the college? Answer me please.

20th February 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the marks criteria required to get admission in GTU for doing masters after B.E?

How many semesters result (CPI or CGPA) of BE can be taken into account for admission in ME in GTU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?